WindyBlocks - Prototyping kit for Tailwind CSS
Wireframing and prototyping can be time consuming. Windyblocks, the prototyping kit for Tailwind CSS, comes in its final version with more than 150 handcrafted Tailwind CSS components. Ready to be copied and pasted into your next website.
All Tailwind components are designed in the same minimalist style and provide a clean and consistent look and feel.
This is an early access product and at the moment it doesn’t include all advertised features. See the roadmap for the current product status.
We add new Tailwind CSS components on a weekly basis to WindyBlocks. Buying an early access for WindyBlocks helps our development and gives you a voice during the creation of WindyBlocks. Price will increase during development when more content is added!
What is included in the final version:
✔️ 150+ handcrafted Tailwind CSS Components
✔️ Categorized into 15 common groups
✔️ Free updates and bug fixes
✔️ 10+ Real world ready to use examples
✔️ Clean and consistent look and feel
WindyBlocks the prototyping kit for Tailwind CSS is loaded with hand coded components. In it’s final version it will include the following components:
✔️ footer components ✔️ team components ✔️ feature components ✔️ Pricing components ✔️ Hero components ✔️ Content components ✔️ Header components ✔️ Menu components ✔️ Modal components ✔️ CTA components ✔️ Testimonial components ✔️ Form and inputs ✔️ Portfolio components ✔️ Stats components ✔️ Page layouts ✔️ Real world examples
All components have 3 responsive variants for mobile, tablet and desktop.
We guarantee the best possible support for our premium Tailwind CSS products. Feel free to ask our Tailwind CSS experts for support. You can contact them by chat or send an email to email@example.com.
99% of the time we contact you within 24 hours. Keep in mind that our office hours are Monday/Friday from 09:00 till 18:00. themes.dev is located in The Netherlands and therefore uses GMT +1 time zone.
Do you have any pre-sale questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you with our professional advice. Please visit our contact page for more information.
Is WindyBlocks for me?
WindyBlocks target audiences are developers, designers, and entrepreneurs who want to save time during wireframing and prototyping phase of their next project.
Is technical knowledge required?
Is WindyBlocks a page builder?
No! We don’t believe that page builders are an efficient way to create wireframes and prototypes for serious projects. Working in your trusty code editor is way more efficient.
Is WindyBlocks an official Tailwind Labs LLC product?
WindyBlocks is not associated with Tailwind Labs LLC. WindyBlocks is developed by themes.dev and based on the open-source Tailwind CSS framework.
Can I See a preview before I buy WindyBlocks?
Yes, we made a preview page for WindyBlocks where you can see a screenshot of all Tailwind CSS components currently included in WIndyBlocks.
Does WindyBlocks come with a license?
Yes, see our licenses page.
If have another question, how do I contact you?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WindyBlocks is an early access product. We have an active roadmap where you can follow current development progress. This roadmap is not set in stone and open to your suggestions and ideas.
Currently we have planned the following Tailwind CSS components for the upcoming months:
Tailwind CSS Components completed
- 🟩 Footer components (10/10)
- 🟩 Team components (10/10)
- 🟩 Testimonial components (10/10)
- 🟩 Feature components (10/10)
- 🟩 Pricing table components (10/10)
- 🟩 Navigation components (10/10)
- 🟩 Call to action components (10/10)
- 🟩 Grid layout components (10/10)
Tailwind CSS Components planned for March
- ⬜ Real world examples (5/10)
- ⬜ Hero components (5/10)
- ⬜ Content components (3/10)
- ⬜ Stats components (2/10)
- ⬜ Portfolio components (0/10)
- ⬜ E-commerce components (0/10)
- ⬜ Modal components (0/10)
- ⬜ Form components (0/10)
Please take a look at our licenses page to see how you can use our Tailwind CSS Prototyping kit for your next project.
See the progress we make on the final version of WindyBlocks prototyping kit for Tailwind CSS.
Version 0.3 - 26 February
- Feature component: 009, 010
- CTA component: 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Pricing component: 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Navigation component: 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Grid Layouts: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Hero component: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005
- Page examples: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005
- Content component: 001, 002, 003
- Stats component: 001, 002
Version 0.2 - 17 February
Also see this product update post for more details.
- Pricing component: 004
- Team component: 009, 010
- CTA component: 001, 002, 003
- Testimonial component: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Navigation component: 001, 002, 003, 004
- Feature component: 006, 007, 008
Version 0.1 - 13 February
- Feature component: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005
- Footer component: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010
- Team component: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008
- Pricing component: 001, 002, 003